tattoos

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Topshop Makeup

Hi gorgeous ladies.

I went shopping to the Trafford Centre on Tuesday and bought my first Topshop makeup pieces, the first item that caught my beedie eye was the cream blush in Neon Rose its fairly iconic on you tube and blogs so had to pick it up, and I love it, its fabulous colour and lasts all day long.



Next I was looking in MAC for a bright coral lippy but nothing really blew me away and for £13 definitely would rather not, so plumped for Topshop ooh la la lipstick which is a wonderful creamy coral colour, I LOVE IT!! and the packaging is sooooo cute.


Are you all going to be watching the royal wedding? I love a good wedding me, one shall be indulging in cucumber sandwiches and strawberries and cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger