tattoos

Monday, April 25, 2011

Ultimate Celebrity Apprentice Showdown: Behold the Wrath of Nene



It's going down!
I will take you down!
Nene almost pulled Star's head off and used it as a doorstop!
You talk a good game now bring your street game! Now where's Barbara Walters!
Wow! Wow! Wow!

If you have watched this season of Celebrity Apprentice you are well aware of how bitchy the ladies get in and out of the boardroom. Shit is about to go down with Star and Nene and it looks amazing! I have never seen the real housewives of Atlanta but having watched this season of Celebrity Apprentice makes me want to go watch that series to see what shit Nene has gotten into because I'm sure it was some good stuff! I have seen 1 or 2 episodes of celebrity apprentice in the past but this season has drawn me in with amazing people like Lil' John who has not been seen without sunglasses on yet to my knowledge, Meatloaf who provided an amazing freak-out, Gary Busey who is completely annoying to watch on any program because he is so crazy (the father's day kite - really), Star Jones, Nene Leakes, and Marlee Matlin who sometimes innocently provides hilarious moments between her and her translator!

I think Marlee Matlin is my front runner to win at this point because she delivers solid performances each week, she never gets involved in screaming matches in the boardroom because well come on, and she is silent but deadly in an awesome way! The fact that she has an autobiography called "I'll Scream Later" is absolutely amazing!

All I have to say waiting until next Sunday is WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger