tattoos

Monday, April 18, 2011

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Literally guys!! I swear I nearly collapsed when I wondered around the Blackburn Superdrug and saw the infamous Gosh polish in Holographic, they had 4 available and I am ashamed to say I bought them all!! I have decided to just keep one and then bang the other 3 on eBay, as I have noticed they are going for over £20 so why not make a few bucks eh?
So I painted my nails today with it and I have to say I am slightly let down, it’s had so much hype over the internet and it’s a bit dull really on my nails anyway. In the tub it looks just like a regular silver polish but magic really does happen when applied to the nail (3 COATS I MIGHT ADD) but it does dry super fast.
Pictures below.
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger