tattoos

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To Tuck Or Not To Tuck: That Is The Question!



I've noticed at work over the past few years and throughout clinicals at school the trend of tucking in scrub tops into scrub pants. This seems to be a trend that is exclusive to doctors. Nurses do not seem to indulge in this and leave tops un-tucked even when they might need to do so to cover up some pant over-spill. Young doctors start out not tucking but when these doctors start having children, their tops seem to migrate into their pants. I have found that the older the doctor the higher their pants will rise above their waist while tucked. As I enter nursing and gain more degrees in the future I hope to never make the transition into scrub top tucking no matter the circumstance and if I ever do, I hope my friends and colleagues will hold an intervention for me. There is also a trend of doctors wearing pants with scrub tops tucked in, not cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger