tattoos

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Models Own

I must admit, I do have a naughty obsession with nail polish and have always been a proud Barry M gal! BUT having placed my first order with Models Own, I am now officially obsessed with them! haha, I ordered 3 nail polishes which are all gorgeous, and I figured if I buy ones which are totally unique and which I don’t have a similar colour then it’s OK.

Firstly they came super fast and 3 polishes delivered were £12 oh and this included a FREE black kohl eye pencil with smudge brush and sharpener at the end, super flippin duper.  They are great quality and you get 14ml in each pot as apposed to 10ml Barry M polishes.

Firstly I wanted a colour to get me thru spring and summer and it had to be Fuzzy Peach which I have seen lots of in blog posts, its a lovely creamy coral colour, then I couldn’t resist the champagne so sophisticated and will look divine with a tan and finally every girl needs some sparkle and I couldn’t resist so plumped for Juicy Jules, which will spruce up any colour polish.

Pictures below for you’re to swooooooon over.

<3






I can’t wait for my current polish (which is Barry M Berry Ice Cream, with 2 coats of Juicy Jules) to chip so I can use them, hehe, silly me! And I can’t wait to buy more more more!!!




FREEBIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger