tattoos

Friday, May 6, 2011

Skincare Routine

Hello lovely ladies!

Just thought I would do a quick blog post about my skin care, I have really oily skin and prone to breakouts but since using these 2 products my skin is looking amizibobs!!

I have been wanting to try the Liz Earle cleanse and polish for months now but really cant justify spending that much money, so having read lots of reviews decided to plump for the No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser from Boots, which cost £9.00 and you get a maaahooosive 200ml in each bottle and a free muslin cloth.  If you are lucky enough to have one of the Boots skincare vouchers then this would only cost ya £4.00 OMG!!



Anyway the cleanser is lovely it has a subtle fresh smell and melts away makeup like a dream, and leaves your skin feeling softer then a baby’s botttom! The cloth they give is fairly small and not great so I nipped to Mothercare and picked up some of their muslin cloths and they do the trick.

After using this cleanser twice in the evening, I have been using Sudacrem which I had floating around since my son was a baby, dug it out and its incredible, I plaster it on my spots of an evening (doesn’t look attractive I may add) then by morning, they have reduced considerably and the redness completely disappeared, I love this stuff and its cheap as chips. I have heard Cheryl Cole uses it for reducing spots, and I say what’s good enough for her is good enough for me.



Hope you enjoyed my lil post, what cleanser do you guys use? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger