tattoos

Sunday, May 29, 2011

May Beauty Favs

Hey My Loves

Sorry not bloged for a few days, unfortunately I had some bad news and was made redundant on Friday, so have been desperately trying to find another job, I am trying to keep positive about it all and believe everything does happen for a reason, so fingers crossed I find something soon so I can spend all my redundancy money in PRIMARK and not bills lol.

Enough of my bad news, below are all the products I have been loving this month and just could not live without.  Hope you enjoy beauties xxx

Lipsticks
Topshop OohLaLa, Barry M Lip gloss Special Addition Colour, Fanta Lip Smacker, Mac Creme Cup


Eye Products
Models Own Black Eyeliner, Haute and Naughty Mac Mascara, MUA Clear Mascara,
Mac Paintpot Bare Study, Mac Paintpot Constructivist
Face Products
Maybelline Matte Powder, Revlon Colourstay, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Mac Mineralised Skin Finish
By Candlelight, Collection 2000 Concealer

Brushes
ELF Powder Brush, Ruby and Milly Face, Mac 207, Ruby and Milly Angle Brush


Nails
Barry M Peach Melba, Barry M Clear Top Coat
Body
Thierry Muglar Womaninity, St Tropez Tan Moose


Hair
Aussie Mate Shampoo, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner, Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Shampoo
Shower
These are gorgeous!! bought for £1 each at B&M Bargains
Accessory
Owl Earings from New Look
My Favourite Little Person EVER
My Son/Power Ranger Chester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger