tattoos

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Perfect Wedding Guest Outfit



Hey Dolls,

Hope you had a jolly good weekend, even though the weather was pants.

Just thought I would share with you an outfit I have just purchased for my best friends wedding in August, now I have been looking for the right outfit for a few months and have bought numerous but once tried on they did not cut the mustard so I sent them back, but whilst getting my daily eBay fix I stumbled across this beauty and for the bargain price of £24.99.  They also come in lots of colours.

I didn’t want to go dressed like a bridesmaid because I am not one, and I didn’t want to upstage the bride herself lol, I can’t wait to wear it, with my hair all up and posh looking.

What do you think girls, it looks stunning on I have purchased some large granny style knickers to smooth out my thighs, yuck!!

I will have a blog post on the whole day of course, and you will see how it looks on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger