tattoos

Thursday, May 19, 2011

~ SHOPPING ~

Hey my loves,
Happy Thursday!! can not wait for the weekend to hit and the weather is forecast to be hot and sunny!! hell yes, maxi dress time........
Just wanted to show you a few bits and bobs I have purchased over the past few weeks... hope you enjoy window shopping.




Now, I love this maxi from H&M but it has very thin material, and shows every lump and bump! I shall wear it when I have lost a few hundred pounds! lol
Ohhhh look at these stunning earings, I fell in love with them, they are from River Island and are huge!! cant wait to wear them with my hair up and a simple black outfit.

If you hurry you might just catch Impulse giving a free Barry M lip gloss with their body sprays.  Now I am not a huge fan of these body sprays and remember wearing them when I was at school, but I do like a free lip gloss!! and this one is a lovely light pink colour, I find these so much nicer then the MAC ones not sticky at all.

Barry M = Addiction, I love the polishes and always grab one when I am in Boots or Superdrug, this colour is like blood its super glossy and sophisticated looking.
If it has studs on I am attracted to it like a magpie, this bag is super cute and reminded me of the designer IT bag but the studs are on the side instead of the bottom, this will have to do and it was only £5 from Primark.


I COULDN'T RESIST THE TEMPTATION ANY LONGER!!

I was walking through Debenhams on Monday and they had a 20% sale on all beauty items, and to my surprise they had a load of these pallets on the shelf, so I snapped one up!

Have a super duper weekend dolls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger