tattoos

Monday, May 9, 2011

~ Tattoo ~

Hey dolls!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Tomorrow I am getting a tattoo covered on my shoulder blade, its currently a little thumper rabbit which I had done far too young and just thought it was cute at the time, but now am kinda embarrassed by it so I have decided to have it covered with something I will be proud to show off.  I LOVE peacocks so have plumped for a peacock feather, I cant wait, but also kinda nervous, I have bought some numbing cream from Boots which I am hoping will take the edge off the pain, I am a complete wuss and have a very low pain threshold haha.

Below is a picture of what I am having done, I will do another post in a few days with pictures of the result. Sooooooo excited, have you girls got any tattoos, let me now.




love always xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger