tattoos

Monday, May 16, 2011

~ My NEW Tattoo ~

Hey lovely ladies!!

My Tattoo Experience

On the morning of my tattoo I was sooooooo very nervous, seriously spent most of the morning on the toilet lol, I bought some numbing cream called Elma Cream from Boots as I have heard great things that it makes the pain virtually disappear and apparently "tickle" bahahahahaha yeah right!!

Anyway hubby used the 2 tubes I bought but me being the stressed out freak I was sent him out to buy another tube, he distributed it over my shoulder and covered with cling film as it needed to be on for at least 1 hour.

When we arrived at the shop the tattooist made me wait for around half an hour which with every minute going by I was getting more and more sweaty!!

Eventually Graham called me in and began, the noise of the needle makes me freak out but he made me feel really relaxed, and I had packed a drink sweets and chocolate to munch on.

I have to say the numbing cream did take the edge off the pain slightly, but it wore off after around half an hour and there was many places the numbing cream missed completely so these were super sore to handle, I don’t deal with pain very well and I did come over all sick and dizzy at one point, after the outline had been done we had a break so I could pull myself together again.

The tattoo took around 1.5 hours, I am sooo pleased with the end result, I love love love it and its better then I imagined it would be. It cost £90, and I feel very proud of myself for sitting thru it.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Pictures below, tell me what you think?

Love always xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger