tattoos

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

~ Summer Lovin ~

Just a few lil pieces to wet your appitite lets get started......


This gorgeous maxi was bought from www.desireclothing.co.uk and was under £10 its super soft and looks effortlessly stylish teamed with some cute sandles, and lots of gold bangles.....



Another black maxi number, you cant go too wrong can ya? this one is from good old Primark was around £11 and looks seriously stunning on, just note get the size below what you actually are! cant wait to wear this and rock the summer festival chic!



Ok whose loving my new McQueen summer scarf?? ok ok, its more then likely a fake, I bought it from ebay and cost under £20 but its beautiful and super duper silky soft I LOVE IT. This teamed with any summer outfit will look spliffing. I have teamed it here with my new denim jacket from Next £32.



oooooooh 2 things I just cant resist PINK and STUDS! these little cute pumps have both GORGEOUS!! Purchased from River Island £29.99.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger