tattoos

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tantastic Day

Hey girls



As you probably know I had a Spray Tan Training Course on Tuesday, and I had such a great day! My Spray Tan Course was in Accrington with a company called Tan Professionals and it lasted pretty much all day, it was really personal because there was just the 2 of us training.

I got to spray the other girl on the course and did a great job, the trainer said I was a natural! GO ME!! I really feel I have found my career in beauty, I loved every minute of it and cant wait to get started!

I got a certificate, which I need for insurance purposes, and I am now a Fully Qualified Spray Tan Technician!! woop woop. Oh and I get to shop at Sally's Beauty Supplies hehehe!

I ordered the Super Pig Turbine Kit and it has everything to get me started, it arrived today, eeeeeek.  I have ordered some leaflets to deliver and some business cards, all I need now is my first customer.  The tan I will be using is called A-Tan and has Organic ingredients, it smells lush just like coconuts.

I have thought long and hard about a company name and decided on SUGARBOO its short, catchy and girly and I love it.

ANYONE WANT A SPRAY TAN? LOL



Thanks for reading Dolly Mix
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger