tattoos

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

LOUISE WALSH - MAKEUP BRUSHES - GROUPON OFFER

Hello girls!!

Thought I would do a quick blog post on this, I ordered this brush set from Groupon well over a month ago, and to be honest forgot all about it and was surprised when it eventually came this morning.

Ok so the deal was £19.99 for a 16 piece brush roll, which should have been nearly £100.

I must say the brush roll is very basic, and feels cheap and has a funky smell! but nevertheless its the brushes that I was really interested in, and if I am being 100% honest they look and feel fairly cheap too, I have not used them yet, but they are shedding with just touching them. 

I prefer ELF brushes they are a lot more sturdy look more professional and are just as cheap.

Did any of you grab this deal?




PS I GOT A JOB TODAY!!!!!! YIIIPPPEEEEEEEEE no more scrubby job centre visits for me.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger