tattoos

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MODELS OWN HAUL

Hey my loves, long time no speak!

Thought I would share with your today what I purchased with Models Own 50% off sale.

I was quiet reserved and only bought 3 nail polishes.

The polishes I bought were Dusty Mauve, Gun Grey, and Bronze Rage.

My fav is the Dusty Mauve, its like nothing else I own and very unusual. The Bronze rage is also gorgeous but dont think I would ever wear this colour so going to give this to my mummy, the Gun Grey is a fairly standard colour nothing too special its a dark nearly black with tiny silver sparkle.

I love Models Own nail polishes they last well on the nails and only take max 2 coats, overall it was totally worth the money.

Did you buy anything in the sale?

Muchas Love!!


Bronze Rage





Dusty Mauve




Gun Grey



All pictures are with 2 coats of polish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger