tattoos

Friday, July 1, 2011

Just a few Bits & Bobs

Hey Dolly's

Happy 1st July Everyone!!!

Thought I would share with you a few things I have picked up recently, I have not been buying much because I have been focusing on Sugarboo, my spray tan business, buying flyers, business cards and all the equipment which cost in access of £600, sheeeesh!!

Cant believe I managed to get hold of the Glamour magazine, I thought I had missed out on this but it was the last one  in my local Spar and was the Posie Tint which is what I wanted, so result!






These Wedges are from Primark, in the sale for £10, now they are navy blue, but to my eyes they look black so thought I would snap them up, I love a good bargain!


Collection 2000 felt tip eyeliner, I am useless at doing the cat eye flick so thought this might help as heard it makes it easier, I think this was £2.99



Bought this gorgeous sheer mint green shirt from Primark was £10, and bought the white vest top to wear underneath which was £3




This fancy necklace was from Miss Selfridge in the sale for £3, I love this design, and matches well with my new shirt!!




Hope you enjoyed my small haul girlies, thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger